circablatie in kaitaia

Last week we went to kaitaia to do circablatie and when we got there we had lunch then the taipa kids arrived and got into there their classes, when our class got inside there was some home school kids already inside, we sat down and got introduced to some of the managers of the circus, than they told us what the activities are and than let us go, first I went to the plate spinning where we were stealing each others plates it was so funny because someone would get a really good spin then another person would just steal it after around half an hour I wanted to go do something else instead. So I went over to the diabolo (diabolo is this huge type of yoyo which you use on string), it was really fun playing with the diabolo there was some skilled people using it they were throwing it into the air and catching it, it was insane, but I got bored quickly so I went over to this new game but I forgot the name. But it was really fun after we played the managers said that we were all going to go on the stage and show off what we had learnt and after we took a photo they said it was time for everyone to start leaving so we went outside and said goodbye and hopped on the bus. And that’s what happened.